Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Quarterversary !

Terrible hair day. It annoys me. But knowing that I have an outlet makes me feel better.

Today you turn 3 months old. And I'm glad this is what it is. You have not only made me feel better but also let others think, opine and given them something to look forward to !

So,
Happy Quarterversary !

Thank you,
Friends and Family for reading, commenting, suggesting ! Most importantly loving.

To celebrate - Three of my favourite bloggers have written for Flying Without Wings. While one has spoken about the beauty and sigh-ness of traveling; another about Bollywood and the dreams of love; finally, lines about Someone (shy-ness) ! Thank you.

Let's hope this fire in me does not fizzle out and I want to and continue to write. Many Many !

Happy Reading child(s)

2 comments: