I understand and have begun to accept the hard truth that you and I can probably never be on cordial terms. Which is fine by me. However, I'm beginning to worry. Just a little.
So, again I ask of you that...
next year -
- Get the Metro work in Namma Bengaluru up and ready. The roads, the traffic - making people mad. Tempers flying all around and people's stress levels soaring way too high ! Also, dust - lot's
- Give me strength to move from my seat and get myself a Driving License. Mother of mine and I can finally go on our much pushed away gastronomical journeys !
- No heart breaks for my ponjees and Me. Now, we're tired. Either it's someone worth it or nobody at all. No in-between(s).
- Good weather throughout the year.
- Lot's of holidays to far away exotic locations
- Monies so that I can head to Mumbai and Dilli - whenever !
- Please, please - growth/supply of cocoa beans in this world never decrease/end due to global warming or any other environmental factors.
- No funerals. I'm tired. Fed up.
- Healthy lives for those who believe in the gift of life. For those suffering - put a stop and help them move on.
- More poochie love !
- Big fat or simple happy - engagement(s) and wedding(s). But lot's of reasons to look pwetty, dance and cry big tears of joy.
- Children(s) get admission to good schools, colleges, universities and have the time of their lives.
- Pink must never go out of fashion. More shoe stores to open in my city.
- Good - jobs and pay packages - for all.
- Lot's of tip tip barsa paani moments; preferably in the company of awesome-ness.
- Never ending louve, support and madness from family and frandships !
On that note, thank you for the valuable lessons of 2010.
Complicated love and hugs,