Friday, December 17, 2010

Wish list

Dear Karma,

I understand and have begun to accept the hard truth that you and I can probably never be on cordial terms. Which is fine by me. However, I'm beginning to worry. Just a little.
So, again I ask of you that...
next year -
  • Get the Metro work in Namma Bengaluru up and ready. The roads, the traffic - making people mad. Tempers flying all around and people's stress levels soaring way too high ! Also, dust - lot's
  • Give me strength to move from my seat and get myself a Driving License. Mother of mine and I can finally go on our much pushed away gastronomical journeys !
  • No heart breaks for my ponjees and Me. Now, we're tired. Either it's someone worth it or nobody at all. No in-between(s).
  • Good weather throughout the year.
  • Lot's of holidays to far away exotic locations
  • Monies so that I can head to Mumbai and Dilli - whenever !
  • Please, please - growth/supply of cocoa beans in this world never decrease/end due to global warming or any other environmental factors.
  • No funerals. I'm tired. Fed up.
  • Healthy lives for those who believe in the gift of life. For those suffering - put a stop and help them move on.
  • More poochie love !
  • Big fat or simple happy - engagement(s) and wedding(s). But lot's of reasons to look pwetty, dance and cry big tears of joy.
  • Children(s) get admission to good schools, colleges, universities and have the time of their lives.
  • Pink must never go out of fashion. More shoe stores to open in my city.
  • Good - jobs and pay packages - for all.
  • Lot's of tip tip barsa paani moments; preferably in the company of awesome-ness.
  • Never ending louve, support and madness from family and frandships !
I hope you get where I'm coming from, Karma.

On that note, thank you for the valuable lessons of 2010.

Complicated love and hugs,
Me

8 comments:

  1. i love it. and i wish it all for you. with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i <3 u, u know? because even this simple prayer touched my heart somewhere and reinforced the truth of ur words.. 2010 has been tough, yes.. 2011, bring it on!
    B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you <3
    I wish a wonderful 2011 for you as well. Some of the wishes are for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A prayer which everyone here has in their heart and you have put it in words for us.
    Thank You
    Dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) such a sweet post! hope your wishes and dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is the first time im reading one of your posts I have to say its a really sweet and honest one.... luved every one of your wishes on the list... Hope the new year truly brings about some awesomeness in our lives... me too wishing badly n keeping my toes and fingers crossed too... :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bong - Much thanks ! I'm disappointed and surprised that you haven't read my earlier entries !! anyhow, never too late to begin. I wish a wonderful 2011 for you as well :)

    B - thanks muchly. I wish a beautiful and fun filled 2011 for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I was not aware of your blogspot only.... don't know how...I chanced upon this luckily... now I have read quite of your posts... :):):)

    ReplyDelete