Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Someday

  • We will meet and laugh and hug. Cry (not)
  • I shall drive on the streets of my favourite city !
  • I will make the most amazing dark chocolate cake
  • My phone will not be the only mode of communication
  • I will go the the peak of the mountain and (maybe) meditate.
  • Abhay Deol will be my traveling companion
  • Cynicism will stop taking over my (our) life/lives
  • I will own pretty and very expensive pink heels
  • Tiramisu and Oreo will be my pets
  • You and I will eat the biggest burger ever
  • You will realize that I was awesome and you are and always have been selfish
  • All that will remain is your black and white picture staring at us - reminding us to continue having fun
  • The mutton biryani will be as yummy as it is meant to be
  • I'll look gorgeous at your wedding
  • We'll sit by the sea shore and lose count of the stars conspiring against us
  • Greece will welcome me with open arms
  • The lobster theory will take over our lives
  • People will stop laughing at your name
  • We will think before jumping to conclusions
  • You will ask me how I feel and I'll just turn my face away
  • I will miss you so much that it hurts to even think about anything remotely connected with us
  • The world will be more peaceful and less annoying
  • You will understand how important it is to compromise and adjust
  • My nails will be long enough to go ahead with crazy/pwetty artwork
  • You'll be famous but not forget where you came from

2 comments: