Sunday, September 26, 2010

To ?

Dear(est) You,

I will want to run away and hide - Don't let me. Pull me back into your arms and tell me that "we'll figure it out."
Sometimes, I'll want all the attention to myself - Smile and leave me be - because drama is what I'm good at.
When I want to cry - help me - with tissues, dark chocolate, Grey's and your shoulders.
I don't have baggage - and there's no other way of convincing you about it.
My ponjees and I go long back - so sometimes, there'll be excess giggling and long distance phone calls - be happy, that I have an amazing support system.
Cravings are not just incessant desires but a need that drives me up the wall - so be a doll and help me satisfy them !
I will love and treasure your family as mine - but interference will not be met with a pleasant smile.
Flowers are nice - no matter when, no matter why.
Let me sleep a little longer on Sundays and we'll have an amazing greasy brunch together.
Don't worry I won't make you carry all my shopping bags but you can be generous enough and lend me a credit card.
If I die before you - then don't weep in a corner but always be happy that we are together - and do not even think about bringing another to my house.
But, if you die before me - I'll be mad at the world, for a bit and then I'll sit by myself eating your favorite ice-cream, watching your favorite videos and thanking my stars that you put up with me.
And most importantly - Be the "best friend" I've never had.

xoxo
Me

P.S - Remember, I'm always right because I'm awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because - we're waiting. Come and find us.

8 comments:

  1. touche! :)

    awww my word verification had your surname in it.

    "kinit" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemony - thanks for sharing this with the world.
    Doc - I know. I can imagine :)
    V - danke !
    Ubiquitous - not knowing who you are is silently killing me. But thank you and there's more to follow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post akka!!! these posts are like a break from everything at school to read something nicer and newer for a change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the "dying" part!!!! Touching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ubiquitous is my very good friend N! :)

    ReplyDelete