Friday, May 28, 2010

15 random things that irritate V & N

My coloured eyes, dog lover girl friend and me have similar tastes and opinions regarding a lot of things. One evening on March 9th, 2009 while we were trying to make one of our many PPTs for a paper at college we sat down and came up with 15 random things that irritate her and me.

The list goes like this -

  1. Too much college work...so can't enjoy end of the year
  2. The weird sudden hotness types climate in Bengaluru
  3. Boys falling off bikes and getting boo boo
  4. Misha's hot and smelly breath on our legs
  5. Badly made dal makhani
  6. Ugly bags, Ugly shoes. Ugliness in general
  7. Friends who make a feeble attempt at looking the same
  8. Niceness. We don't like. We don't believe
  9. People that call Edward gay. Screw you...
  10. People who don't appreciate Bollywood music. It is a genre...
  11. Morons that treat dogs badly. We hate you !
  12. People who think F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Sex & the City, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, etc are stupid shows. You're stupid...Freak !
  13. People who think that the Oscars are overrated.
  14. Boys. A lot of things about them..Agghh !
  15. People who think we are bitchy. We're just being honest !

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I remember this. I think we were doing that thing for Tissy. It's been a while, but I still agree.

    ReplyDelete