Monday, June 7, 2010

Poochie Love !

Poochies are the only beings capable of unconditional love. When I say unconditional - I mean completely truly without any conditions. No terms. No expectations. Just pure louve.

Clay was a pretty golden retriever. Terry a handsome black lab. Suki was a beautiful and peaceful black Doberman. Muffin was a jumpy white pirate.
They did nothing but bring joy and happiness in our lives. Protected us and gave us the love that we couldn't get from anything or anybody else. They played with us. They supported us in our most miserable states. They laughed with us. We hugged them and slept because we felt cozy. They let us be.

They were our babies. Our sweethearts. They were are best friends.

They are in a better place now ! We miss them and always will !

May you Rest In Peace.

Hugs & Love,
Us.

2 comments:

  1. They were brats & you still loved them. Muffin will always be remembered. You have your VNC shoes to thank him for. Today made me sad. I don't want poochies to suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont want them to suffer either.. so much pain.. visited his grave today... he's at peace.. my lil snow white.. my pirate.. i love him.. always will..
    thank u N.. for this lil pice of appreciation.. V, u give those lil spaniels a hug n kiss from my side..

    ReplyDelete