Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I have

In the last one year or so I've learned a lot. So much, that sometimes (like always) I wonder why I didn't learn it all before !
I've learned to deal and cry for myself while smiling and laughing at my own stupidity - in believing in immortality.
I've learned to let go of people who claim to be yours but just aren't.
I've sorted my own issues with Karma and now we're in a "positively" complicated relationship.
I've understood the importance of cooking and writing as cathartic processes that help me remain sane.
I've let cravings come and go and not cribbed about them.
I've understood the importance of people in my life whom I never thought would ever be important enough.
I've learned to ignore and show the hand because the face ain't listening.
I've learned to be selfish and enjoy that as well.
I've become much much much less hyper while meeting new people and stopped scaring them away.
I've learned to forgive but I'm working on forgetting.
I've realized the importance of healthy food and good music in my life.

In the last one year I've grown up so much that sometimes I cry at how proud I am - of - Me !

5 comments:

  1. i am proud of you.circumstances make you grow.nothing is in our hand.we are only actors.
    love you baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Aunty :)
    Love and hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopeful and confident that everything will work out the way its suppose to! Everything happens for a reason! There are no regrets, just lessons! Thats what I have learnt in the last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true, Sujata. Sheer grit and determination has pulled u through rough times. Keep up the stoic spirit and u'll see bright and sunny days ahead. Cheer up Natty. We're there for u remember. All izz well. Thinking about u all today......Padmini

    ReplyDelete